Via NYTimes: If you made a charitable contribution to the relief effort in Haiti, you may be able to claim a deduction on your 2009 tax return. Normally, contributions are deductible only for the same tax year in which they are made, but both houses of Congress moved quickly to make an exception, which allows […]