Community

Shirley Caesar shows her gospel steps during her performance at Women’s Empowerment 2016.

Our hometown legend, Shirley Caesar gave it up to God at Women’s Empowerment when speaking to Callie Douglas about the various endeavors she has coming up. Watch above as Caesar reveals whats next for her music as well as the big screen above!

Charles Jenkins gave one of the best performances at the Lamplighter Awards on Saturday. His live version of “This Means War” had the audience on…

Gospel great Shirley Caesar shows she hasn’t missed a step during her performance at the Lamplighters Awards. She displayed her powerful chops and displayed that…

Erica Campbell released her first hip hop-inspired track earlier this year. The song, “I Luh God,” was definitely designed to reach a younger audience. It’s…

Congratulations to Eric Arnold of Raleigh! His original, untitled poem, about mothers won his mother tickets to see Floetry on July 12 at DPAC. Check…

2 Corinthians 12:9-10 But he said to me,”My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness. Therefore I will boast…

It is difficult to watch the events transpiring in Ferguson, Missouri without experiencing a sense of déjà vu. And while many of the youth depicted…