CLOSE

Via abc11.com:

Things you should not do when bored: Climb over the fence of a Progess Energy Substation.

Why? Because you may get electrocuted.

We can all learn a lesson from a couple who climbed over a fence into a Progess Energy Substation and received shocks from touching the equipment. They were hospitalized for their burns at Jaycee Burn Center in Chapel Hill. Furthermore, an apartment complex called Centennial Ridge off of Tryon road and 12,000 customers of Progress Energy had a power outage because of the incident. Caution signs were posted around the area.

Written by: Kendra McCaffity

View ABC 11’s video for more details:

Tresspassers Burned at Raleigh Substation

Also On Foxy 107.1-104.3:
19 Stunning Plus-Size Women Rocking Holiday Looks That Will Inspire Your Next Outfit
19 photos