Whether you have just launched a startup or are looking to grow and scale your company, NC IDEA has resources that can help in the success of your journey when and where you need it most.
Early stage, growth-oriented companies can apply for one of two different NC IDEA grants:
- NC IDEA MICRO awards $10K project-based grants to young companies looking to validate and advance their idea.
- NC IDEA SEED offers $50K grants to early stage companies, often the critical funding they need to scale faster.
Want to learn more and apply?
- Review the eligibility criteria and program details for MICRO and SEED
- See a quick comparison of eligibility criteria between MICRO and SEED
- Preview the applications for MICRO and SEED
- Attend an upcoming Info Session
- Sign up for Virtual Office Hours between July 31 – August 25
- Watch our Fall 2023 Grants Info Session Webinar or view the presentation deck
- Read our FAQs about both programs
- One of the criteria that NC IDEA uses in evaluating grant applications is customer discovery. Our Customer Discovery Guide is a great resource for not only writing a better application, but giving your company a better chance at success.
Ellen Holly, Groundbreaking "One Life To Live" Star, Dies at 92
Sean "Diddy" Combs To Temporarily Step Down as REVOLT Chairman
Special Prosecutor Wants Jussie Smollett To Return To Jail After Appeal Was Shot Down
TV Legend Norman Lear Dies at 101: A Look At His Iconic Work
Cheryl Lynn Enjoys "Lovely" Royalties As "Encore" Gets A Resurgence On TikTok
Hair Mystery Solved: Chloe Bailey’s Hairstylist Drops Gems On Recent Head-Turning Look
Tisha Campbell-Martin Responds To Duane and Will Smith Gay Rumors
WORLD AIDS DAY: Remembering Black Celebrities We Lost