REGISTRATION CLOSES FRIDAY APRIL 16 AT 5PM! All communication and reminders will take place via email, so be sure to include an email address you check and use frequently.
Join the Durham Public Schools Hub Farm and Northern High School’s Culinary Arts department, led by Chef Peter Brodsky, for a spring evening of virtual family baking! Invite your family members to learn how to make strawberry shortcake alongside the DPS farming and culinary community.
– What: Learn how to make strawberry shortcake! (See necessary ingredients below)
– When: Wednesday April 21, 6-7pm
– Where: This is a virtual cooking night, and will take place on Zoom.
– Who: Chef Brodsky of Northern High School Culinary Arts will lead you in your culinary adventure. All you have to do is join the video call, and be prepared to follow along! SIGN UP HERE
Red Carpet Rundown: Black Excellence At The 52nd NAACP Image Awards
1. Regina KingSource:Getty 1 of 13
2. Novi BrownSource:Getty 2 of 13
3. Brandee EvansSource:Getty 3 of 13
4. Marsai MartinSource:Getty 4 of 13
5. Folake OlowofoyekuSource:Getty 5 of 13
6. Tracee Ellis Ross6 of 13
7. Angela Bassett7 of 13
8. Jurnee SmollettSource:Getty 8 of 13
9. Issa RaeSource:Getty 9 of 13
10. Cynthia ErivoSource:Getty 10 of 13
11. Alicia KeysSource:Getty 11 of 13
12. Anthony AndersonSource:Getty 12 of 13
13. Janelle Monae13 of 13