Though the situation is very fresh, Civil Rights Attorney Lee Merritt joins to speak on behave of the Price family. Attorney Lee Merritt details the situation that happened in Wolfe City, Texas.
Hometown hero, Jonathan Price was fatally killed after helping a dispute that happened prior to the police getting there. Officer Shaun Lucas was arrested for murder on a $1 million bond. Attorney Merritt details the rest of the situation and what to expect going forward.
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD OUR APP AND TAKE US WITH YOU ANYWHERE!
Text “RICKEY” to 71007 to join the Rickey Smiley Morning Show mobile club for exclusive news. (Terms and conditions).
HEAD TO THE RICKEYSMILEYMORNINGSHOW.COM HOMEPAGE
Here Are The Changes Already Made Due To The George Floyd Protests
15 photos Launch gallery
1. Los Angeles, California: City Officials Cutting $100-$150 Million From LAPD Budget, Funds To Be Reinvested In Communities Of Color
1 of 15
2. Philadelphia statue of Frank Rizzo that stood in front of the Municipal Service Building has been removed.
2 of 15
3. The Statue of Confederate General Robert E Lee Will Be Removed
3 of 15
4. The 6 Atlanta Police Officers Who Used Excessive Force Arrested
4 of 15
5. UNITY: All 50 States Protest For Justice
5 of 15
6. Progress - Portland Discontinues Armed Police Presence
6 of 15
7. After Nationwide Outcry, The Charges Were Upgraded & The 3 Others Arrested
7 of 15
8. Minnesota Terminates Contract With Police Dept.
8 of 15
9. The Demand To End 'No Knock Warrants' In Louisville, KY After The Murder Of Breonna Taylor
9 of 15
10. Councilwoman Ella Jones made history when she was elected as the first Black mayor of Ferguson, Missouri.
10 of 15
11. Sweeping Changes Across The State of Iowa
11 of 15
12. Colorado police accountability bill passes first hurdle
12 of 15
13. Louisville Police Are Now Required To Wear Body Cameras After Breonna Taylor Shooting
13 of 15
14. A 176-Year-Old Slave Auction Block Has Been Removed From Fredericksburg, Virgina
14 of 15
15. Alabama City Removes Confederate Statue
15 of 15
Civil Rights Attorney Lee Merritt Speaks About The Fatal Police Shooting Of Jonathan Price [WATCH]
was originally published on