Looking for something fun to do with the family this Saturday night? How about a sleigh ride with hot apple cider??
DEC. 7 | 5 – 7:30 P.M. | HISTORIC OAK VIEW COUNTY PARK
Spend a winter night at Oak View and get in the holiday spirit!
Horse-drawn carriage rides
Festive music and storytelling
Holiday games and crafts
Hot apple cider and cookies
A visit from Ole Saint Nick
The event is free, and registration is not required.
Parking will be available at the North Carolina Cooperative Extension, 4001 Carya Drive, or Wake County Commons Building, 4011 Carya Drive. Visitors can walk to the park or catch a ride on the wagon that will be shuttling people back and forth.
SHARE THE SPIRIT
Throughout the day, be sure to share the Christmas spirit by posting pictures on social media and using the hashtag #SleighRidesAndCider. And don’t forget to follow @WakeGovParks on Instagram and Twitter, and Historic Oak View County Park on Facebook. We love connecting with our visitors.
1. LAUREN LONDON AT THE LOS ANGELES "ATL" PREMIERE, 2006
1 of 15
2. LAUREN LONDON AT THE "CADILLAC RECORDS" PREMIERE, 2008
2 of 15
3. LAUREN LONDON AT THE 4TH ANNUAL ESSENCE BLACK WOMEN IN HOLLYWOOD LUNCHEON, 2011
3 of 15
4. LAUREN LONDON AT "TYLER PERRY'S MADEA'S BIG HAPPY FAMILY" PREMIERE, 2011
4 of 15
5. LAUREN LONDON AT THE BET AWARDS, 2012
5 of 15
6. LAUREN LONDON AT THE 6TH ANNUAL ESSENCE BLACK WOMEN IN HOLLYWOOD LUNCHEON, 20113
6 of 15
7. LAUREN LONDON AT THE PREMIERE "BAGGAGE CLAIM", 2013
7 of 15
8. LAUREN LONDON AT THE PREMIERE OF "THE PERFECT MATCH", 2016
8 of 15
9. LAUREN LONDON AT THE PREMIERE OF "CAN'T STOP WON'T STOP", 2017
9 of 15
10. LAUREN LONDON AT NIPSEY HUSTLE'S DEBUT ALBUM RELEASE PARTY, 2018
10 of 15
11. LAUREN LONDON AT VH1'S 3RD ANNUAL "DEAR MAMA: A LOVE LETTER TO MOMS", 2018
11 of 15
12. LAUREN LONDON AT WARNER MUSIC'S PRE GRAMMY PARTY, 2019
12 of 15
13. LAUREN LONDON AT NIPSEY HUSSLE'S GRAMMY CELEBRATION, 2019
13 of 15
14. LAUREN LONDON AT THE ROC NATION BRUNCH, 2019
14 of 15
15. LAUREN LONDON AT THE 61ST ANNUAL GRAMMY AWARDS, 2019
15 of 15
Continue reading Happy Birthday, Lauren London! Here Are 15 Times She Killed The Red Carpet
Happy Birthday, Lauren London! Here Are 15 Times She Killed The Red Carpet
[caption id="attachment_3065990" align="aligncenter" width="683"] Source: Shareif Ziyadat / Getty[/caption]
Lauren London has always had an urban, girl next door quality to her. Her bright eyes, big smile, and deep dimples make her beautiful, but her straight-shooter attitude shows there’s a little bit of hood engrained in her.
Most of us learned about the actress via her role in ATL. Since her break out character as New New, Lauren continued to hit the big screen, showing her versatility.
As she grew in her career, there became a demand to see her on the red carpet. Lauren’s style perfectly fit the urban girl next door persona. She kept her wardrobe simple, yet chic. Bodycon dresses, matching sets, high slit gowns, and pants suits were some of her go-to looks.
Since the passing of Nipsey Hustle, Lauren’s red carpet appearances have decreased, and respectfully so. In time, she will step out to hit us with her clean, effortless slays. Until then, we are going to take a look at the evolution of Lauren London’s best looks.
Source: In His Image Photography / In His Image Photography