It’s called Paraskevidekatriaphobia, the fear of Friday the 13th. And if you’re afraid of Friday the 13th, get ready for the last one of the year, which is coming up in December.
Friday the 13th facts:
- Every year will have at least one Friday the 13th.
- No year will have more than three Friday the 13ths.
- The fear of Friday the 13th is so widespread that many high-rise buildings, hospitals and hotels skip the number 13 on floors. Many airports skip 13 when numbering gates.
- Alfred Hitchcock was born on Friday the 13th.
- In Italy, Friday the 13th isn’t considered unlucky. Their unlucky day is Friday the 17th.
- An asteroid known as 99942 Apophis will pass by Earth on Friday the 13th in the year 2029. Originally, it was thought that the asteroid would collide with Earth on that day.
Cam Newton Is Dressed Like A Black Church Mother & Twitter Is Letting Him Have It
1.1 of 14
2.2 of 14
3 of 14
Cam Newton dressed like he's trying to win "best potato salad at the after church brunch" not an NFL football game. pic.twitter.com/45k630zM9X— Benjamin Allbright (@AllbrightNFL) September 12, 2019
4 of 14
Alhamdulilah, Cam Newton has accepted Islam and is now wearing hijab. https://t.co/RA997h6pa7— Siraj Hashmi (@SirajAHashmi) September 12, 2019
5 of 14
Cam Newton is either robbing a stagecoach or will be the villain in an upcoming Indiana Jones movie. pic.twitter.com/bOiQBA5PRe— Jemele Hill (@jemelehill) September 8, 2019
6 of 14
And the first Cam Newton arrival outfit of 2019 did NOT disappoint. pic.twitter.com/5ZENcRxXXU— FOX Sports: NFL (@NFLonFOX) September 8, 2019
7 of 14
Cam Newton looks like a woman who has lost several husbands under "mysterious circumstances" pic.twitter.com/U2MSUWHAKf— husky dave grohl (@saulmalone) September 8, 2019
8 of 14
Cam Newton is one bad weekend in Vegas away from being Dennis Rodman pic.twitter.com/BjDxJ9VmpJ— Tara Dowdell (@MsTaraDowdell) September 9, 2019
9 of 14
Dennis Rodman walked so Cam Newton could fly.— Antwann Michael (@antwann4real) September 11, 2019
This isn’t up for debate. pic.twitter.com/CfR5HHn21K
10 of 14
Why does Cam Newton dress like Erykah Badu? pic.twitter.com/fmK9eP5XcG— EROCK (@EROCK_Eagles) September 9, 2019
11 of 14
Christian McCaffrey: Hey Cam, I bet you can’t dress like you’re robbing a stagecoach AND a damsel in distress at the same time.— Brad Williams (@funnybrad) September 9, 2019
Cam Newton: pic.twitter.com/kIaRWkufmF
12 of 14
Cam Newton leaving football for his new career as Zorro. pic.twitter.com/DZ3ciTyi7K— Michigan Salt (@PelhamOneTwo3) September 9, 2019
13 of 14
Cam Newton is the pastor, head deacon AND mother of the church. pic.twitter.com/egs4n0nVzT— Michael Harriot (@michaelharriot) September 9, 2019