By: Taylor Wilkinson
Megan Thee Stallion is fearlessly managing being a student and being an artist. Megan is studying Health Administration at Texas of the University.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
After not being able to physically attend classes at her University due to her busy schedule, Megan decided to take online classes. During an interview she mentioned, “I always knew I wanted to be an artist, but I always knew I wanted to get my degree too.” Additionally, on June 21st, Megan posted an Instagram in business attire with the caption, “I miss being on campus lol I think I’ll start regular classes again in the fall *laughing face* (for those who don’t kno I had to start online classes since I started getting so busy).”
Megan is setting the stage for young individuals who are teetering between their career and going to school. Thee Stallion is making an example for herself and the community, showing that you can follow your dreams while also getting your degree of your choice. Megan keep doing real hot girl sh*t!
- The Rickey Smiley Morning Show ® “AARP Black Music Month Promotion”
- Harlem Fashion Row Launches ICON360, A Non-Profit That Provides COVID-19 Grants For Designers Of Color
- Atlanta Students Test Positive For Coronavirus After Drive-Through Graduation
- Black Man Dies After Minneapolis Officer Puts Knee In His Neck During Arrest
- Dr. Myrna Dartson Speaks On The Psychological Impact On Social Distancing [EXCLUSIVE AUDIO]
- Central Park “Karen” Lost Her Job And Her Dog After Racist Video Goes Viral
- Lizzo Absolutely Sizzles In Matching Face Mask & Thong Bikini
- Social Media Calls Ayesha Curry A Hypocrite After Showing Off Her Body
- Pizza Hut Giving Away 500,000 Free Pizzas To Grads
- Prosecutors Drop Charges Against Breonna Taylor’s Boyfriend Kenneth Walker
Megan Thee Stallion Talks Managing School and Her Career was originally published on mycolumbuspower.com