Firefighter's Hat

Source: Siede Preis / Getty

A fire was started after an oxygen tank exploded at a vacant home on Quail Crossing Drive near Wait Avenue in a Wake Forest neighborhood.

A firefighter was injured while responding to the fire and explosions.

Officials told WRAL News that multiple oxygen tanks inside the home exploded, sending people running from their homes after midnight.


Oxygen Tank Explodes In Wake Forest Home  was originally published on

Also On Foxy 107.1-104.3:
19 Stunning Plus-Size Women Rocking Holiday Looks That Will Inspire Your Next Outfit
19 photos