Patti LaBelle joins Raleigh, North Carolina for the 25th Anniversary of Women’s Empowerment. She sits down with Karen Clark of Foxy 107.1/104.3, the two discuss the trials and tribulations of her career.
Ms. LaBelle expresses the hardship of losing so many of her family and friends. She emotionally speaks about how her son is who she considers as her hero.
Performing for 60 years, she’s been known for her legendary voice, cooking, and acting. “I never wanted to be an actress. I just wanted to sing and cook”, LaBelle said.
- Yung Miami And Lala Anthony Serve Style On A Platter In Their K Cavallrii Jumpsuit
- Earth Day Celebration In Durham This Saturday
- Black Restaurant Week Starts This Weekend In The Triangle
- Celebrity MUA Soph Slayz Can Beat Your Face & Teach You How To Slay In These Style Streets
- NC Unarmed Father Of 10 Kids Killed By Police
- Kandi Burruss Gives Us 50 Shades Of Fashion In Her RHOA Outfit
- Here Are Our Reactions To The Derek Chauvin Trial [WATCH]
- Erykah Badu Shut It Down In Her New Campaign With Burberry
- “Working Mom Wednesday’s” Tips On Sprucing Up Your Yard
- Black Restaurant Week Starts This Weekend