Patti LaBelle joins Raleigh, North Carolina for the 25th Anniversary of Women’s Empowerment. She sits down with Karen Clark of Foxy 107.1/104.3, the two discuss the trials and tribulations of her career.
Ms. LaBelle expresses the hardship of losing so many of her family and friends. She emotionally speaks about how her son is who she considers as her hero.
Performing for 60 years, she’s been known for her legendary voice, cooking, and acting. “I never wanted to be an actress. I just wanted to sing and cook”, LaBelle said.
- How Is Atlanta ‘Wakanda’ When 86% Of Its Homeless Are Black?
- Black Georgia District Attorney Will Present Election Interference Case Against Trump Before A Special Grand Jury
- Triangle Restaurant Week Is Back!
- Watch Kanye West Go Wild In New ‘Hollywood Unlocked’ Interview
- Miss Lissa’s MILF Manual: How I Navigate Motherhood, Meditation & Career
- How Kelly Rowland Combats Imposter Syndrome With Powerful Affirmations
- Shahadi Wright Joseph Is Gen Z’s Fashion One To Watch
- Yung Miami Wears Her All-Red Balenciaga Pantaboots To Perfection In Latest Look
- ‘Unbought And Unbossed’ At 50: Shirley Chisholm Continues To Inspire Black Women In Politics
- Tia Mowry’s Suit Game Is Unmatched In Her Latest Tik Tok