Patti LaBelle joins Raleigh, North Carolina for the 25th Anniversary of Women’s Empowerment. She sits down with Karen Clark of Foxy 107.1/104.3, the two discuss the trials and tribulations of her career.
Ms. LaBelle expresses the hardship of losing so many of her family and friends. She emotionally speaks about how her son is who she considers as her hero.
Performing for 60 years, she’s been known for her legendary voice, cooking, and acting. “I never wanted to be an actress. I just wanted to sing and cook”, LaBelle said.
- He’s Back! Eddie Murphy Set To Star In 3 Films For Amazon, Lands First-Look Deal
- Melvin Van Peebles, Director And The ‘Godfather Of Black Cinema’ Passes Away At 89
- What’s Trending? Is Drake The New Michael Jackson?! [WATCH]
- Gary’s Tea: Guess Who’s Joining The New Cast of RHOA + More On AJ Johnson’s Death [WATCH]
- Ciara’s Clothing Line “Lita By Ciara” Is Now Sold At Nordstrom
- Apple Announces COVID-19 Vaccination Cards Are Coming To Apple Wallet App
- Steph Curry Surprises His Wife With A Beautiful Wedding Vow-Renewal Ceremony
- Dr. Dre Ordered To Pay His Ex-Wife $1.5 Million in Legal Fees
- Tyra Banks Gave Her Baby Hairs The Saweetie Treatment While Hosting Dancing With The Stars
- Co-Founder of Labelle Passes Away