Dominique Clark is a multitalented Relationship Expert, Author, Media Personality and Host with years of experience empowering influencers and professionals across the country in intentional dating and building healthy relationships.
Known for her signature “self-worth first” approach in matching and coaching her clients, Dominique has quickly become the go to Relationship Expert nationwide. She has been seen on The CW, SHEEN Magazine, The Al Rucker Show, the Huffington Post and Washington Post to name a few, and has contributed her expertise to tv programs on networks such as WE TV.
After the release of her bestselling book, She’s Valuable (But Does She Know It?) and leading talks across the country, Dominque gained notoriety as a public speaker and must have keynote for women audiences.
Dominique has worked on camera and hosted celebrity red carpets and interviews for outlets such as the NAACP Image Awards, SHEEN Magazine Kimmie Awards, BET Awards and ESSENCE Music Festival. Her career in media took off when she became the number one Friday night Radio Host at the Sensation Station Network on her own show, No Strings Attached.
Dominique resides in Charlotte, NC with her two beautiful girls and husband whose been her partner in life since the age of 16.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Text “Foxy NC” To 24042 for your chance at ticket giveaways and news before anyone else!…Standard Messaging Rates Apply
the Latest Entertainment News:
- Video: Man And Woman Charged In Knightdale After Fight In Gas Station Line
- Hot Spot: Ciara & Russell Wilson Ink A Deal With Amazon & Andra Day Talks Overcoming Porn Addiction
- Can We Talk About Porsha Williams’ Mother’s Day Kaftan Now?
- Tristan Thompson Alleged Fling Hires Women’s Rights Attorney Gloria Allred
- Gary’s Tea: Cathy Hughes Spills Tea On Wendy Williams & Blasts Rickey’s Dating Life [WATCH]
- Cathy Hughes Talks Urban One Honors, Stories Of DMX, & More Coming To TVOne [WATCH]
- Oklahoma Governor Puts Feelings Over Facts By Signing Anti-Critical Race Theory Law
- Rihanna Throws It Back To Her Pixie Haircut Days With Her Latest Hairstyle
- Porsha Williams Confirms Engagement To RHOA Co-Star’s Ex-Husband Simon Guobadia
- Saweetie Shows Love To These Black-Owned Brands In Her ‘Fast (Motion)’ Video
Also On Foxy 107.1-104.3: