3.07K reads Leave a comment
Dominique Clark is a multitalented Relationship Expert, Author, Media Personality and Host with years of experience empowering influencers and professionals across the country in intentional dating and building healthy relationships.
Known for her signature “self-worth first” approach in matching and coaching her clients, Dominique has quickly become the go to Relationship Expert nationwide. She has been seen on The CW, SHEEN Magazine, The Al Rucker Show, the Huffington Post and Washington Post to name a few, and has contributed her expertise to tv programs on networks such as WE TV.
After the release of her bestselling book, She’s Valuable (But Does She Know It?) and leading talks across the country, Dominque gained notoriety as a public speaker and must have keynote for women audiences.
Dominique has worked on camera and hosted celebrity red carpets and interviews for outlets such as the NAACP Image Awards, SHEEN Magazine Kimmie Awards, BET Awards and ESSENCE Music Festival. Her career in media took off when she became the number one Friday night Radio Host at the Sensation Station Network on her own show, No Strings Attached.
Dominique resides in Charlotte, NC with her two beautiful girls and husband whose been her partner in life since the age of 16.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Text “Foxy NC” To 24042 for your chance at ticket giveaways and news before anyone else!…Standard Messaging Rates Apply
the Latest Entertainment News:
- Teen Held By Head And Dragged At 40 Mph During Road-Rage Incident [Video]
- Be The Guest Of Honor At Your Next Summer Wedding With These Plus Size Ensembles
- Rapper 21 Savage Donates $25K To Southern Poverty Law Center
- Stone Soul 2019: The Bonfyre Wants Her Music To Live On
- Karrueche Gets Candid On What It Took To Escape Her Past And Become An Actress
- Take Our Money: Ashanti Has A Swimsuit Collection With PrettyLittleThing Coming…
- Cuba Gooding, Jr. Charged In Groping Incident
- Good Burger Pop-Up Restaurant to Open This Summer
- Sasha Obama Graduates High School [PHOTOS]
- Jay-Z, Dr. Dre, Diddy Top Forbes’ Richest Rappers 2019 List
Also On Foxy 107.1-104.3: