Dominique Clark is a multitalented Relationship Expert, Author, Media Personality and Host with years of experience empowering influencers and professionals across the country in intentional dating and building healthy relationships.
Known for her signature “self-worth first” approach in matching and coaching her clients, Dominique has quickly become the go to Relationship Expert nationwide. She has been seen on The CW, SHEEN Magazine, The Al Rucker Show, the Huffington Post and Washington Post to name a few, and has contributed her expertise to tv programs on networks such as WE TV.
After the release of her bestselling book, She’s Valuable (But Does She Know It?) and leading talks across the country, Dominque gained notoriety as a public speaker and must have keynote for women audiences.
Dominique has worked on camera and hosted celebrity red carpets and interviews for outlets such as the NAACP Image Awards, SHEEN Magazine Kimmie Awards, BET Awards and ESSENCE Music Festival. Her career in media took off when she became the number one Friday night Radio Host at the Sensation Station Network on her own show, No Strings Attached.
Dominique resides in Charlotte, NC with her two beautiful girls and husband whose been her partner in life since the age of 16.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Text “Foxy NC” To 24042 for your chance at ticket giveaways and news before anyone else!…Standard Messaging Rates Apply
the Latest Entertainment News:
- Is Your Child Interested In Running Cross Country?
- Lawyers In The Botham Jean Murder Trial Won’t Refer To Amber Guyger’s ‘Employment Status’: Report
- Chick-Fil-A, Wendy’s And Popeyes Beef Over Who Has The Best Chicken Sandwich
- Durham City Officials Call for Action In Shooting Death Of 9-Year Old
- ‘I’m Not Stopping This Fight’: Eric Garner’s Mother Vows To Go After Cops Who Watched Her Son Die
- Motivational Moment
- Knightdale One Of The Most Affordable Places To Live In NC
- 9 Yr Old Killed In Durham Shooting
- ‘LHHHS6’ Recap: Summer Bunni Has The Nerve To Be Defensive While Confronting Lyrica
- An Intimate Evening With Saxophonist Mike Phillips
Also On Foxy 107.1-104.3: