2.97K reads Leave a comment
Dominique Clark is a multitalented Relationship Expert, Author, Media Personality and Host with years of experience empowering influencers and professionals across the country in intentional dating and building healthy relationships.
Known for her signature “self-worth first” approach in matching and coaching her clients, Dominique has quickly become the go to Relationship Expert nationwide. She has been seen on The CW, SHEEN Magazine, The Al Rucker Show, the Huffington Post and Washington Post to name a few, and has contributed her expertise to tv programs on networks such as WE TV.
After the release of her bestselling book, She’s Valuable (But Does She Know It?) and leading talks across the country, Dominque gained notoriety as a public speaker and must have keynote for women audiences.
Dominique has worked on camera and hosted celebrity red carpets and interviews for outlets such as the NAACP Image Awards, SHEEN Magazine Kimmie Awards, BET Awards and ESSENCE Music Festival. Her career in media took off when she became the number one Friday night Radio Host at the Sensation Station Network on her own show, No Strings Attached.
Dominique resides in Charlotte, NC with her two beautiful girls and husband whose been her partner in life since the age of 16.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Text “Foxy NC” To 24042 for your chance at ticket giveaways and news before anyone else!…Standard Messaging Rates Apply
the Latest Entertainment News:
- Hennessy And The Thurgood Marshall College Fund Team Up For $10 Million HBCU Scholarship Initiative
- Listen To Black Women | Should You Marie Kondo Your Personal Life?
- Is Perfectionism Toxic?
- Residents of Flint, Michigan Can Now Sue The Federal Government!!
- Michael Ealy & Meagan Good On Protecting Black Women In ‘The Intruder’
- Look For Prince Memoir ‘The Beautiful Ones’ This Fall
- Lizzo Drops Her New Album ‘Cuz I Love You’ [NEW MUSIC]
- ‘RHOAS11’ Reunion Recap: Porsha Tries To Pray The Group’s Crazy Away
- Menace To Society George Zimmerman Seen As A Safety Risk By Tinder
- Director John Singleton Hospitalized After Stroke
Also On Foxy 107.1-104.3: