Actress Rosario Dawson is in love!
After much speculation and plenty of rumors, Dawson confirmed on Thursday in a video posted by TMZ that she is dating Democratic presidential candidate Cory Booker.
“I am just grateful to be with someone that I respect and love and admire so much,” Dawson said in the video.
Speculation about her and Booker began after were seen together in New York and Washington. Then last month rumors about the two really started to swirl after Booker confirmed he was “dating somebody really special,” in a radio interview.
If Booker runs a successful campaign through 2020, he could end up in the White House which means his Dawson could end up being his first lady.
Either way, Dawson believes that Booker would make a great president, adding, “He’s an amazing human being.” See the video below.
- Hughley TV: Michael Rapaport & D.L. Hughley Weigh In On The Changes In Comedy Culture
- Pooch Hall Strikes Plea Deal In His DUI and Child Endangerment Case!!
- Rasheeda Alludes To Cheating On Kirk In ‘Love & Hip Hop Atlanta’ Super Trailer
- Tevin Campbell is About to Make a Big Television Appearance
- Daniel Caesar Goes On Drunken IG Live Rant, Calls Out Black People, Defends White Woman Who Uses The N-Word [VIDEO]
- Kandi Burruss Reveals The Petty Reason NeNe Leakes Is So Mad With Cynthia
- Stop: 4 Hot Garbage Comments Straight People Make That Should Never Be Uttered Again
- Did You Know Megan Thee Stallion Has A Mentor In Q-Tip?
- Michael Sterling Lets The Saints Know Why He Referred To God As ‘Her’ In His Wedding Vows
- R. Kelly Returns to Social Media Singing
Rosario Dawson Confirms She’s Dating Presidential Candidate Cory Booker [VIDEO] was originally published on tlcnaptown.com