With the latest incidents, of #SurvivingRKelly and Yasmine Jones at McDonald’s, the question is ; how do we protect our black women?
We all saw the video where Yasmine Jones had to fight a grown man off and eventually was pulled apart from the man that posed a threat to her personal space.
It was disturbing to watch, the Surviving R Kelly , docuseries that took you through 50 interviews of accusers and ex employees of Robert Kelly.
Up For Our Newsletter!
Text “K975” To 52140 for your chance at ticket giveaways and news before anyone else!…Standard Messaging Rates Apply
the Latest Entertainment News:
- Virtual Vibe: India Shawn Live Performance [WATCH]
- Report: 46 People Found Dead Inside Tractor-Trailer In Texas
- I Hate The Homies Podcast ‘Don’t Nobody Wanna Go To Detroit’ | Episode 6
- Ali Alexander Plays To His Dwindling Base After January 6 Committee Cooperation Confirmed
- Brittney Griner Gets Six Month Extension On Russia Detainment
- Stacey Abrams Lays Out Her Plan As Future Governor To Restore Roe V. Wade
- Gary’s Tea: Nene Leakes Speaks Out About Being Sued By Her Boyfriend’s Wife! [WATCH]
- Hot Spot: Here’s What Happened At The 2022 BET Awards [WATCH]
- Black Senate Candidate Punched By Her White GOP Opponent At Abortion Protest
- Pregnancy Related Deaths Could Soar For Black Women Now That Roe V. Wade Has Been Overturned
The Conversation: Protecting Black Women In The Wake Of #SurvivingRKelly And Yasmine James At McDonalds was originally published on hiphopnc.com