With the latest incidents, of #SurvivingRKelly and Yasmine Jones at McDonald’s, the question is ; how do we protect our black women?
We all saw the video where Yasmine Jones had to fight a grown man off and eventually was pulled apart from the man that posed a threat to her personal space.
It was disturbing to watch, the Surviving R Kelly , docuseries that took you through 50 interviews of accusers and ex employees of Robert Kelly.
Up For Our Newsletter!
Text “K975” To 52140 for your chance at ticket giveaways and news before anyone else!…Standard Messaging Rates Apply
the Latest Entertainment News:
- Take Our Music Survey For Your Chance to Win $250!
- Conservatives Big Mad That White Teachers In Minneapolis Could Get Laid Off Before Teachers Of Color
- Lyric Anderson Stars Alongside Her Mother Tami Roman In New BET Series ‘Haus Of Vicious’
- Tried It: Ivy Park’s Latest Ivytopia Collection Will Activate Your Inner Baddie
- Swizz Beatz & Timbaland Suing Triller For $28M Over Verzuz
- Lori Harvey Gave Us Vintage Glam On The ‘Gram
- Marlo Hampton Slays In A $2,176 Roberto Cavalli Gown
- ‘Jim Crow Never Left’: Black Residents Sue Mississippi Police Department For Civil Rights Violations
- Fired Flight Attendant Sues Delta For Racial Discrimination Over Anti-Trump Social Post
- 5 Times Mary J. Blige Proved She Is The Queen Of Bikinis
The Conversation: Protecting Black Women In The Wake Of #SurvivingRKelly And Yasmine James At McDonalds was originally published on hiphopnc.com