Last month, Kenya gave birth to her daughter, Brooklyn Doris and finally we get to see her cute little face.
In an interview with PEOPLE, Kenya said, “I finally have everything I’ve dreamed of. She’s so perfect in so many ways. Makes 101 faces. This little angel …so beautiful. I feel so blessed. It’s all been so worth it.”
Nevertheless, even though Kenya has everything she wants and more, it didn’t come without some scares along the way. During the pregnancy doctors were concerned about Moore having an ectopic tubal pregnancy.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
She said, “There were so many scares along the way. We held our breath every time we went to the doctor.”
Moreover, in late October she also experienced preeclampsia, where she experienced extreme fluid retention as well as hight blood pressure.
Through it all Kenya as well as her baby girl are healthy and happy. Congratulations to Kenya Moore again and we can’t wait to see more of her family in the future.
See photos of Kenya Moore at her baby shower!
- Is Apple Capitalizing Off Of Black History Month With Their ‘Black Unity’ Watch?
- Triangle Empowered Series: Community Impact Of Human Trafficking
- Tiny Harris Checks Former Friend Who Accused T.I. Of Pulling A Gun Her
- Urban One and Reach Media Launch New Original Podcast “The Undressing Room” Presented by Macy’s
- Melissa’s “Pick Hit Of The Week” Is A Local HBCU
- Wondering Where Your Stimulus Money Is? This Might Help.
- This Is The First Thing Wendy Williams Did When Her Divorce Was Finalized [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Wendy Williams Calls Out Mistress And Baby During ‘Hot Topics’
- Ryan Destiny Becomes The Official Face Of Black Opal
- “Working Mom Wednesday’s” Tax Tips
Kenya Moore Shows Off Beautiful Daughter, Brooklyn Doris For The First Time [PHOTO] was originally published on mycolumbusmagic.com