It’s about to Christmas in July at the 2018 Ohio State Fair because this year’s butter cow by the American Dairy Association Mideast has ‘A Christmas Story’ theme!
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
Sculptors worked in a 46-degree cooler molding and shaping about 2,200 pounds of butter for over 400 hours to create this year’s sculpture that pays tribute to a classic holiday movie filmed in Cleveland, Ohio, “A Christmas Story,” released 35 years ago.
Every year the American Dairy Association of the Mideast comes up with a theme as a nod to Ohio and it’s rich culture for the display visited by more than a half of million fair attendees to marvel at. The Ohio State Fair opens up Wednesday, July 25th and will wrap Sunday, August 5th. Check out this nostalgic display while snacking on tasty treats like ice cream, milkshakes, and cheese sandwiches in the Dairy Products Building at the Ohio State Fair from 9 a.m. until 9 p.m.
- Kandi Burruss Talks Winning ‘The Masked Singer’ [EXCLUSIVE AUDIO]
- Durham Salons, Restaurants & Pools Won’t Open Until June 1st
- Things Open Up This Weekend! Are You Headed To Restaurants, Salons & Barbershops?
- Durham Parks And Rec Will Not Open Outdoor Pools This Summer
- Teyana Taylor Releases “Made It” To Celebrate The 2020 Graduates [VIDEO]
- TRIED IT: Wearing A Waist Trainer Gave Me Terrible Acid Reflux
- Trailblazer Dr. Andrea Harris Passed Away At 72
- Jagged Edge & 112’s Verzuz Instagram Live Battle Set For Memorial Day
- Hanifa To Show Congo-Inspired Pink Label Capsule Collection In 3D Fashion Show
- Tammy Rivera Regrets Getting Liposuction