It’s about to Christmas in July at the 2018 Ohio State Fair because this year’s butter cow by the American Dairy Association Mideast has ‘A Christmas Story’ theme!
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
Sculptors worked in a 46-degree cooler molding and shaping about 2,200 pounds of butter for over 400 hours to create this year’s sculpture that pays tribute to a classic holiday movie filmed in Cleveland, Ohio, “A Christmas Story,” released 35 years ago.
Every year the American Dairy Association of the Mideast comes up with a theme as a nod to Ohio and it’s rich culture for the display visited by more than a half of million fair attendees to marvel at. The Ohio State Fair opens up Wednesday, July 25th and will wrap Sunday, August 5th. Check out this nostalgic display while snacking on tasty treats like ice cream, milkshakes, and cheese sandwiches in the Dairy Products Building at the Ohio State Fair from 9 a.m. until 9 p.m.
- Two Bowie State University Students Killed Just Days Apart [Video]
- Here Are Some Of The Different Hairstyles That The Aunt Jackie’s Grapeseed Collection Will Help You Create
- Check Out Back-To-School Organization Tips For Your Kids
- LET’S MAKEUP: Beauty Bakerie Launches InstaBake Line For Dewy Skin
- Taraji P. Henson Will Be Releasing A Hair Line Very Soon
- Motivational Moment
- PNC Arena Part-Time Hiring Fair Today
- 4 Students Shot During Party Near Clark Atlanta University
- 4 Students Shot At College Block Party Near Clark Atlanta University [VIDEO]
- WELP: Spider-Man Will No Longer Be Apart Of The Marvel Cinematic Universe And People Are PISSED