Your calling transcends your earthly circumstances. Even age is no match for God’s will.
Jekalyn Carr can attest to that. At age 20, she is at the helm of a growing ministry and has amassed more success than adults twice her age.
Despite her achievements, the Stellar Award-winning gospel singer remains humble and true to God’s purpose for her life.
You think you know gospel music? Well, how well do you know this teenage powerhouse?
Here are 7 things you never knew about Jekalyn Carr …but should:
1. She is not only a talented singer but also a gifted speaker.
2. She is from West Memphis. Nope! Not Tennessee…but Arkansas!
3. She’s been singing gospel since she was five years old.
4. She’s a big Kim Burrell fan!
5. She has two siblings: a sister and a brother.
6. She shares a birthday with TV host and actress Sherri Shepherd, April 22.
7. She had her first Billboard Top 5 single at the tender age of fifteen.
Don’t miss Jekalyn Carr at Women’s Empowerment 2018 on April 14 at the PNC Arena.
Tickets are available now. Click here for more information or to purchase today!
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Text “Foxy NC” To 24042 for your chance at ticket giveaways and news before anyone else!…Standard Messaging Rates Apply
For the Latest Entertainment News:
- Winnie Harlow Does Her Own Makeup And Looks Flawless At Vogue India Women Of The Year Awards
- HAUTE OR NAUGHT: Jordyn Woods Debuts A New Braided Hairstyle [POLL]
- MODEL MONDAY: Shawana Vickers Chooses Confidence Over Clout Chasing
- The Outrage! ‘Rolling Stone’ Lists Elvis As #3 Best Singer Ever; Whitney Houston Is #34????