11/30/17- Sometimes people are a little ashamed of how their children were conceived because there are some serious stories behind it! In this Black Moms Matter, Kim and Sherri are joined by singer and Black mom Leela James who discuss what their kid’s names would be if they named them after the way they were conceived!
Baby Names II: Cute, Crazy, Clever, Cool & Often Cruel
1. Viola Davis and Julian Tennon named their adopted daughter Genesis.1 of 12
2. Prince Michael Jackson II aka Blanket.2 of 12
3. Spike Lee's wife chose their daughter's name, Satchel Lewis Lee.3 of 12
4. Forest Whitaker & Wife: kids are named Ocean, Autumn, True and Sonnet.4 of 12
5. Celine Dion's twins are named Eddy and Nelson.5 of 12
6. Vanilla Ice named his daughter Dusti Rainn and son Keelee Breeze.6 of 12
7. Jermaine Jackson named his son Jermajesty Jermaine Jackson.7 of 12
8. Big Boi named his sons Bamboo and Cross and his daughter Jordan.8 of 12
9. Beyonce & Jay-Z named their kids Blue Ivy, Rumi & Sir Carter9 of 12
10. Kanye & Kim Kardashian West named their daughter North and their son Saint10 of 12
11. Alicia Keys & Swizz Beats named their children Egypt and Genesis11 of 12
12. Nicole Richie & her husband named their daughter Sparrow James Midnight12 of 12
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Black Moms Matter: What Was Your Child’s Name Based On? was originally published on blackamericaweb.com