Pastor Marvin Sapp wasn’t ready for the Tom Joyner Morning Show!
The Michigan native was on to promote his new single Close but he quickly learned the TJMS crew was trying to make a love connection!
Listen to the full interview below to learn about his new music… and his love life!
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
The Men of Gospel
1. Jonathan McReynoldsSource:Sir Jones / PRPhotos 1 of 11
2. Kirk FranklinSource:Andrew Evans / PR Photos 2 of 11
3. Fred HammondSource:Earl Gibson III/Getty Images 3 of 11
4. Donnie McClurkinSource:Griffin/Getty Images 4 of 11
5. BeBe WinansSource:Sir Jones / PRPhotos 5 of 11
6. Andrae CrouchSource:AP Photo/Kevork Djansezian, File 6 of 11
7. Marvin Sapp with his sonSource:Erika Goldring/Getty Images 7 of 11
8. Israel HoughtonSource:Aaron J. Thornton / PR Photos 8 of 11
9. VaShawn MitchellSource:Sir Jones / PRPhotos.com 9 of 11
10. Brian Courtney WilsonSource:Sir Jones / PRPhotos.com 10 of 11
11. Edwin HawkinsSource:Brad Barket]/Invision for /AP Images 11 of 11
Pastor Marvin Sapp Is ‘Open’ To Finding Love; Talks About New Music was originally published on blackamericaweb.com