If you’re looking to put together a family reunion anytime soon, Hilton Hotels, the parent company of Homewood Suites and Embassy Suites wants you to have it on one of their properties. That’s why they’re currently offering a special initiative called “Count On It.”
“The program is designed to help make family reunions easy and stress-free and that means everyone from Aunt May to Grandma Suzie to the kids is comfortable in a stress-free environment,” says Andrea Richardson the director, Resorts and Multicultural, Global Marketing at Hilton worldwide.
Both Embassy Suites and Homewood Suites offer rooms with separate sleeping areas and refrigerators. Free wifi and free hot breakfast are included with your room costs. (And for the adults, many properties include a Happy Hour as well.)
“We definitely have something for the person in charge of the Family Reunion,” Richardson says. “We have the tools to help make their planning experience a lot easier. You can make your own personal group page so everyone can come and see what they’re being offered at the reunion. There’s also the Hilton Honors program that is a great benefit to families where you can earn points applicable to the stay at Homewood Suites by Hilton and Embassy Suites by Hilton,” Richardson says.
They don’t create the family reunion t-shirts, though, you’ll still need to hire someone to do that.
Click HERE to plan your family reunion at a Hilton property.
The Cutest Celebrity Family Portraits
1. John Legend and Chrissy Tiegen1 of 20
2. The Williams'2 of 20
3. Fabulous, Emily B and their two kids3 of 20
4. Duane and Tisha Campbell Martin4 of 20
5. Diddy and his kids5 of 20
6. The Herberts6 of 20
7. The Epps7 of 20
8. Brandy and daughter Sy'rai8 of 20
9. The Jenner-Kardashians9 of 20
10. Malika and Khadijah10 of 20
11. Christina Milian and daughter Violet11 of 20
12. Nia Long, her fiancee and two kids12 of 20
13. Tasha and Sidra Smith13 of 20
14. Laila Ali and family14 of 20
15. Jay, Beyonce, Solange and Tina Knowles15 of 20
16. Carmelo, Lala and Kiyan Anthony16 of 20
17. Kanye, Kim and North West17 of 20
18. Hank & Kendra Basett and their son18 of 20
19. 50 Cent, Daphne and their son19 of 20
20. The Wade-Union Family20 of 20
Hilton Properties Want To Make Family Reunions Easier With ‘Count On It’ Initiative was originally published on blackamericaweb.com