It’s not a secret that hip-hop mogul Russell Simmons favors models. He’s dated them the majority of his life. Russell Simmons explains to”The D.L. Hughley Show” why he prefers to date models from New York opposed to actresses in L.A. Russell also reveals if he likes living the single life, or looking to settle down. In addition, listen to the audio player to hear what he thinks about reality TV and how it relates to urban culture, and more in the latest edition of This or That!
Celebrating Fashion's Biggest Supermodels
1. Naomi Sims began her career as the first Black supermodel. (Photo: EURweb.com)Source: 1 of 11
2. Beverly Johnson made history when she appeared on the cover of Vogue. (AP)Source: 2 of 11
3. Businesswoman, actress and model Iman was a favorite with top designers. (AP)Source: 3 of 11
4. Tyra Banks was the first Black to grace the cover of S.I. (AP)Source: 4 of 11
5. Supermodel Naomi Campbell began modeling at the age of 15. (AP)Source: 5 of 11
6. Sudanese supermodel Alek Wek was discovered when she was 18. (AP)Source: 6 of 11
7. Ethiopian born model Liya Kebede has had a very successful career as model. (AP)Source: 7 of 11
8. Joan Smalls ranked #2 model in the world according to models.com. (AP)Source: 8 of 11
9. Model Sessilee Lopez has a Dominican and Portuguess background. (AP)Source: 9 of 11
10. Roshumba also appreared in Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue. (AP)Source: 10 of 11
11. Chanel Iman11 of 11
Keep Up With The D.L. Hughley Show On Facebook!
Russell Simmons Explains Why He Prefers To Date Models [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW] was originally published on thedlhughleyshow.com