Brad Pitt – Yes
George Clooney – Yes
Rob Lowe – No
Leonardo DiCaprio – Maybe
Johnny Depp – Yes
Tim McGraw – No
Robin Thicke – He’s married!
What kind of man are you looking for and what is the best pickup line or the worst that a man has ever used on you?
He has to have a little coin but he can’t be this rich butthole he has to be a nice person with good character and good heart, which is kinda tough if they have a little coin sometimes. Worst is ‘Has anyone ever told you you look like Toni Braxton?’ (Laughs) Yes, all my life.
The best is ‘I love your voice, you’re very talented.’ I’m kind of a ham, so that works.
White Male Celebrities BLACK WOMEN LOVE
1. Jospeh Sikora1 of 10
2. Nick Jonas2 of 10
3. John Stamos - You didn't think we were watching "Full House" back in the day for the Olsen twins?!3 of 10
4. Channing Tatum- It could be the dancing or the body, either way we are on Team Channing.4 of 10
5. Kevin Costner- Ever since he starred with Whitney Houston in "The Bodyguard" we have loved him.5 of 10
6. Richard Gere- Maybe, he's not the hunk that he used to be...but back in the day sistas would have been in line for the man!6 of 10
7. Matthew McConaughey- Something about that southern twang that melts our hearts.7 of 10
8. Colin Farrell- Who doesn't like an Irish bad boy?8 of 10
9. Chris Noth aka Mr. Big . . . He loves Black women and we love him.9 of 10
10. Actor Simon Baker made "Something New" seem like the right thing to do.10 of 10
Toni Braxton On New Book, Growing Up Homely and Dating White was originally published on blackamericaweb.com