In 2013, Rapper Kanye West was focal point of misdirection with his rants and over the top opinion. Fast forward to 2014, if you wished West would button his lip, your wish is coming true, but for how long? Recently at a Toronto concert, the gift of gab rapper announced that he’s turning over a new leaf in 2014. He says he’s going to keep it positive and keep quiet for at least six months. Check out a 27-minute rant (yawn) giving fans a dose of what’s to come in the new year, letting everyone know what he hopes to accomplish in the new year and where all of his energy will be focused.
- Raleigh Basketball League For Men 50 And Older
- Pass The Popcorn: Jill Scott, Regina Hall & Eve To Star In Lifetime Comedy ‘With This Ring’
- Tom Joyner Morning Show Recap
- Sanaa Lathan Talks Love Triangle With Morris Chestnut & Michael Ealy: ‘I Don’t Know What I Did To Deserve This!’ [EXCLUSIVE Q&A]
- The Top 10 Reasons To Have More Sex [EXCLUSIVE AUDIO]
- What Approval Did Joe Need From D.L. Hughley? [EXCLUSIVE AUDIO]