LAX airport is slowly getting back to some normalcy after an individual shot and killed a TSA agent, wounded several others and disrupted flights all over the country. When I arrived at RDU on the red-eye early Saturday morning, the park and ride driver asked me, where did you fly in from? I responded LAX, and told him it was total chaos trying to get around the airport after the horrific act earlier in the day. His response, “If every one hand guns that incident would have never happened. Now, that’s the most asinine thing I’ve ever heard? “Really,”are we going back to the days of gunslingers at the OK Corral?
- Common Chooses Friendship Over Music With Kanye West
- Zoe Saldana Snaps Over Media Announcing Her Pregnancy
- Joe Jackson Pens Open Letter To Janet: ‘I’m Proud Of You’
- Tom Joyner Morning Show Recap
- The Top 10 Reasons To Have More Sex [EXCLUSIVE AUDIO]
- Phaedra Parks Takes Leave Of Absence From ‘Real Housewives Of Atlanta’?!