Last week, it was reported Braxton struck a deal in her bankruptcy case, in which she settled with her debtors. There’s a catch to the deal, she lost more than 2 dozen tunes that made her famous. However, Toni could have bought back the 27 songs from her music catalog for $20K, but she could be outbid. That’s exactly what happened, Ross M. Klein doubled Toni’s price and snatched the songs. Among the 27 are a few hits, including “You’re Making Me High,” “How Many Ways,” and “Always.”
- Common Chooses Friendship Over Music With Kanye West
- Zoe Saldana Snaps Over Media Announcing Her Pregnancy
- Joe Jackson Pens Open Letter To Janet: ‘I’m Proud Of You’
- Tom Joyner Morning Show Recap
- The Top 10 Reasons To Have More Sex [EXCLUSIVE AUDIO]
- Phaedra Parks Takes Leave Of Absence From ‘Real Housewives Of Atlanta’?!