Last week, it was reported Braxton struck a deal in her bankruptcy case, in which she settled with her debtors. There’s a catch to the deal, she lost more than 2 dozen tunes that made her famous. However, Toni could have bought back the 27 songs from her music catalog for $20K, but she could be outbid. That’s exactly what happened, Ross M. Klein doubled Toni’s price and snatched the songs. Among the 27 are a few hits, including “You’re Making Me High,” “How Many Ways,” and “Always.”
- Tom Joyner Morning Show Recap
- ‘Ghetto Mom’ Shames Daughter’s Bad Behavior At School. Good Parenting Or Bad Approach?
- CIAA Staying In Charlotte For Six Years, Headquarters Moving To CLT
- Get Social At This Year's Women's Empowerment Expo!
- Durham Parents Invited To Discuss Suspensions & Discipline Issues
- Origin of Spring Forward