Last week, it was reported Braxton struck a deal in her bankruptcy case, in which she settled with her debtors. There’s a catch to the deal, she lost more than 2 dozen tunes that made her famous. However, Toni could have bought back the 27 songs from her music catalog for $20K, but she could be outbid. That’s exactly what happened, Ross M. Klein doubled Toni’s price and snatched the songs. Among the 27 are a few hits, including “You’re Making Me High,” “How Many Ways,” and “Always.”
- Behind The Scenes: Ledisi’s InterludesLIVE [VIDEO]
- Activists Present ‘Rules Of Engagement’ So Ferguson Police Won’t Incite Violence After Grand Jury Decision
- Bill Cosby Speaks On Rape Allegations & Doesn’t Say Much
- Phaedra Parks Totally ‘Unmoved’ By Apollo Nida’s Kenya Moore Confession
- Does Your Child Have Asthma?
- Tom Joyner Morning Show Recap