Yesterday, President Obama made an unscheduled appearance in the press room. His comments were unscripted and straight from the heart explaining why African-Americans were upset about last week’s acquittal of George Zimmerman in the shooting death of Trayvon Martin. Social media was in overdrive Friday with people both praising and questioning the president’s move. Martin’s parents released a statement following the remarks, saying, “President Obama sees himself in Trayvon and identifies with him. This is a beautiful tribute to our boy.” What are your thoughts?
- Behind The Scenes: Ledisi’s InterludesLIVE [VIDEO]
- Activists Present ‘Rules Of Engagement’ So Ferguson Police Won’t Incite Violence After Grand Jury Decision
- Bill Cosby Speaks On Rape Allegations & Doesn’t Say Much
- Phaedra Parks Totally ‘Unmoved’ By Apollo Nida’s Kenya Moore Confession
- Does Your Child Have Asthma?
- Tom Joyner Morning Show Recap