The acquittal of George Zimmerman in the shooting death of Trayvon Martin has sparked a national outcry to change the stand your ground law, gun laws locally and nationally and put an end to racial profiling.
After the verdict what’s next?
- North Carolina to Host Women Veterans Summit and Expo
- President Obama Signs Executive Order To Bolster Equal Pay For Women
- Shaw University Is The Latest In A Long List Of Schools To Get "Happy"
- Frequency News: Jhene Aiko & More
- Tom Joyner Morning Show Recap
- Adorable Video Of Father Arguing With A Baby (VIDEO)