Remember this artist, his name is Shaliek and he’s R&B’s next leading man. The first time I heard this song I loved it. Shaleik’s vocal ability has a lot of energy and heartfelt emotion, and hopefully he’ll get a Grammy nod for song of the year and best new artist.
- Common Chooses Friendship Over Music With Kanye West
- Zoe Saldana Snaps Over Media Announcing Her Pregnancy
- Joe Jackson Pens Open Letter To Janet: ‘I’m Proud Of You’
- Tom Joyner Morning Show Recap
- The Top 10 Reasons To Have More Sex [EXCLUSIVE AUDIO]
- Phaedra Parks Takes Leave Of Absence From ‘Real Housewives Of Atlanta’?!