Enthusiastic, positive role model coaches are needed. Show your community support by coaching sports for Raleigh’s Parks and Recreation youth sports leagues. Coaches are needed for basketball, lacrosse, baseball, baseball, football tennis, cheerleading and more. For additional information or to volunteer, call 919-996-6836 or log onto http://www.raleighnc.gov.
- President Obama Signs Executive Order To Bolster Equal Pay For Women
- Shaw University Is The Latest In A Long List Of Schools To Get "Happy"
- State Of Black America 2014: Have We Made True Progress In The Last 50 Years?
- Frequency News: Jhene Aiko & More
- Tom Joyner Morning Show Recap
- Sharpton: ‘I Am Not A Rat’