With physical activity there’s always the possibility for sprains, strains and more serious injuries. Kids 12 and under usually get the oldest equipment and have the most inexperienced coaches, so chance for injury rises. The most dangerous sports for kids, because of the risk for brain trauma are 1-Football 2-Hockey 3-Pole Vaulting 4-Soccer 5-Bicycling 6-Lacrosse 7-Baseeball/Softball 8-Cheerleading. Proper instruction for participating in these activities along with proper protective equipment GOES A LONG WAY in preventing many injuries.
- Tom Joyner Morning Show Recap
- ‘Ghetto Mom’ Shames Daughter’s Bad Behavior At School. Good Parenting Or Bad Approach?
- CIAA Staying In Charlotte For Six Years, Headquarters Moving To CLT
- Get Social At This Year's Women's Empowerment Expo!
- Durham Parents Invited To Discuss Suspensions & Discipline Issues
- Origin of Spring Forward