With physical activity there’s always the possibility for sprains, strains and more serious injuries. Kids 12 and under usually get the oldest equipment and have the most inexperienced coaches, so chance for injury rises. The most dangerous sports for kids, because of the risk for brain trauma are 1-Football 2-Hockey 3-Pole Vaulting 4-Soccer 5-Bicycling 6-Lacrosse 7-Baseeball/Softball 8-Cheerleading. Proper instruction for participating in these activities along with proper protective equipment GOES A LONG WAY in preventing many injuries.
- Common Chooses Friendship Over Music With Kanye West
- Zoe Saldana Snaps Over Media Announcing Her Pregnancy
- Joe Jackson Pens Open Letter To Janet: ‘I’m Proud Of You’
- Tom Joyner Morning Show Recap
- The Top 10 Reasons To Have More Sex [EXCLUSIVE AUDIO]
- Phaedra Parks Takes Leave Of Absence From ‘Real Housewives Of Atlanta’?!