Each year the last player selected in the N.F.L. Draft is dubbed “Mr. Irrelevant”. This year that distinction goes to Justice Cunningham, Tight End, from the University of South Carolina. This past season Cunningham caught 23 passes for 324 yards; at the N.F.L. combine the 6’3″ 258lb Cunningham ran a 4.90 40; he’ll be listed as the 3rd tight end on the Indianapolis Colts depth chart.
- North Carolina to Host Women Veterans Summit and Expo
- President Obama Signs Executive Order To Bolster Equal Pay For Women
- Shaw University Is The Latest In A Long List Of Schools To Get "Happy"
- Frequency News: Jhene Aiko & More
- Tom Joyner Morning Show Recap
- Adorable Video Of Father Arguing With A Baby (VIDEO)