Each year the last player selected in the N.F.L. Draft is dubbed “Mr. Irrelevant”. This year that distinction goes to Justice Cunningham, Tight End, from the University of South Carolina. This past season Cunningham caught 23 passes for 324 yards; at the N.F.L. combine the 6’3″ 258lb Cunningham ran a 4.90 40; he’ll be listed as the 3rd tight end on the Indianapolis Colts depth chart.
- Behind The Scenes: Ledisi’s InterludesLIVE [VIDEO]
- Activists Present ‘Rules Of Engagement’ So Ferguson Police Won’t Incite Violence After Grand Jury Decision
- Bill Cosby Speaks On Rape Allegations & Doesn’t Say Much
- Phaedra Parks Totally ‘Unmoved’ By Apollo Nida’s Kenya Moore Confession
- Does Your Child Have Asthma?
- Tom Joyner Morning Show Recap