Each year the last player selected in the N.F.L. Draft is dubbed “Mr. Irrelevant”. This year that distinction goes to Justice Cunningham, Tight End, from the University of South Carolina. This past season Cunningham caught 23 passes for 324 yards; at the N.F.L. combine the 6’3″ 258lb Cunningham ran a 4.90 40; he’ll be listed as the 3rd tight end on the Indianapolis Colts depth chart.
- Common Chooses Friendship Over Music With Kanye West
- Zoe Saldana Snaps Over Media Announcing Her Pregnancy
- Joe Jackson Pens Open Letter To Janet: ‘I’m Proud Of You’
- Tom Joyner Morning Show Recap
- The Top 10 Reasons To Have More Sex [EXCLUSIVE AUDIO]
- Phaedra Parks Takes Leave Of Absence From ‘Real Housewives Of Atlanta’?!