Your mouth is the gateway to the rest of your body, and it can tell you alot about your health. There are almost 120 medical conditions your dentist can detect in their early stages. Good oral health affects your overall health; inflammation caused by gum disease is linked to diabetes, pancreatic cancer, cardiovascular disease and preterm birth. Researchers say oral bacteria may be linked to heart disease, arterial blockages and stroke. Visit the dentist once or twice a year to maintain good oral hygiene, fight plaque by flossing daily, stay away from sugar and foods high in protein and acidity and give your teeth a good brushing: at least 2 minutes each time you brush.
- Common Chooses Friendship Over Music With Kanye West
- Zoe Saldana Snaps Over Media Announcing Her Pregnancy
- Joe Jackson Pens Open Letter To Janet: ‘I’m Proud Of You’
- Tom Joyner Morning Show Recap
- The Top 10 Reasons To Have More Sex [EXCLUSIVE AUDIO]
- Phaedra Parks Takes Leave Of Absence From ‘Real Housewives Of Atlanta’?!