Your mouth is the gateway to the rest of your body, and it can tell you alot about your health. There are almost 120 medical conditions your dentist can detect in their early stages. Good oral health affects your overall health; inflammation caused by gum disease is linked to diabetes, pancreatic cancer, cardiovascular disease and preterm birth. Researchers say oral bacteria may be linked to heart disease, arterial blockages and stroke. Visit the dentist once or twice a year to maintain good oral hygiene, fight plaque by flossing daily, stay away from sugar and foods high in protein and acidity and give your teeth a good brushing: at least 2 minutes each time you brush.
- 42 Of The Best Celebrity Halloween Costumes Ever
- Geico HBCU Tailgate Tour
- Tom Joyner Morning Show Recap
- Halle Berry Launches Scandale Paris Lingerie Collection For Target
- Tiny Confirms Permanently Changing Her Eye Color On Instagram
- Bill Maher: Michael Brown ‘Wasn’t A Gentle Giant…He Was Acting Like A Thug’ [VIDEO]