Vultures usually fly much further south for the winter than Shelby N.C., but because of a mild winter vultures have hung around Shelby to the dismay of residents. “They do a job on the yard”. The birds are usually seen in the trees in the morning and evening; residents say in past years 5 to 10 birds would fly through the neighborhood but this year approximately 150 have shown up.
- Behind The Scenes: Ledisi’s InterludesLIVE [VIDEO]
- Activists Present ‘Rules Of Engagement’ So Ferguson Police Won’t Incite Violence After Grand Jury Decision
- Bill Cosby Speaks On Rape Allegations & Doesn’t Say Much
- Phaedra Parks Totally ‘Unmoved’ By Apollo Nida’s Kenya Moore Confession
- Does Your Child Have Asthma?
- Tom Joyner Morning Show Recap