Vultures usually fly much further south for the winter than Shelby N.C., but because of a mild winter vultures have hung around Shelby to the dismay of residents. “They do a job on the yard”. The birds are usually seen in the trees in the morning and evening; residents say in past years 5 to 10 birds would fly through the neighborhood but this year approximately 150 have shown up.
- 42 Of The Best Celebrity Halloween Costumes Ever
- Geico HBCU Tailgate Tour
- Tom Joyner Morning Show Recap
- Halle Berry Launches Scandale Paris Lingerie Collection For Target
- Tiny Confirms Permanently Changing Her Eye Color On Instagram
- Bill Maher: Michael Brown ‘Wasn’t A Gentle Giant…He Was Acting Like A Thug’ [VIDEO]