Vultures usually fly much further south for the winter than Shelby N.C., but because of a mild winter vultures have hung around Shelby to the dismay of residents. “They do a job on the yard”. The birds are usually seen in the trees in the morning and evening; residents say in past years 5 to 10 birds would fly through the neighborhood but this year approximately 150 have shown up.
- Tamar Braxton Releases New Single “The One” (LISTEN)
- BEAUTY BEAT: The Best Celeb Makeup Looks Of The Week
- WARDROBE WARS: Rita Ora vs Bridget Kelly
- Keandre Varner: Student Suspended After Posting Principal’s Mugshot To Instagram
- Man Undergoes Surgery For 134-Pound Scrotum
- From the Screening Room "Peeples" [PHOTOS]