In 1971 the Dallas Cowboys and the Baltimore Colts played one of the most exciting Super Bowls ever. The game came down to the final play of the game, a field goal attempt, and the Baltimore Colts won 16-13. It’s the only time the Super Bowl M.V.P. has come from then losing team. Cowboys linebacker Chuck Howley intercepted 2 passes and recovered a fumble to earn the honor.
- Raleigh Basketball League For Men 50 And Older
- Pass The Popcorn: Jill Scott, Regina Hall & Eve To Star In Lifetime Comedy ‘With This Ring’
- Tom Joyner Morning Show Recap
- Sanaa Lathan Talks Love Triangle With Morris Chestnut & Michael Ealy: ‘I Don’t Know What I Did To Deserve This!’ [EXCLUSIVE Q&A]
- The Top 10 Reasons To Have More Sex [EXCLUSIVE AUDIO]
- What Approval Did Joe Need From D.L. Hughley? [EXCLUSIVE AUDIO]