In 1971 the Dallas Cowboys and the Baltimore Colts played one of the most exciting Super Bowls ever. The game came down to the final play of the game, a field goal attempt, and the Baltimore Colts won 16-13. It’s the only time the Super Bowl M.V.P. has come from then losing team. Cowboys linebacker Chuck Howley intercepted 2 passes and recovered a fumble to earn the honor.
- Win A Trip To See Beyonce Perform Live In L.A.! [CONTEST]
- Renting vs. Owning
- WATCH: Entire First Episode of New Lifetime Reality Show ‘Bring It’
- Tom Joyner Morning Show Recap
- Women's Empowerment 2014 Vendor Application
- ‘Ghetto Mom’ Shames Daughter’s Bad Behavior At School. Good Parenting Or Bad Approach?
- CIAA Staying In Charlotte For Six Years, Headquarters Moving To CLT