On Saturday, the N.C. Museum of History held its 12th annual celebration honoring the 150th anniversary of the Emancipation Proclamation. The African-American Cultural Celebration included over 75 musicians, storytellers, dancers, historians, playwrights, authors, artists, reenactments, chefs, teachers and scholars. The day featured performances of African rhythm and dance by Aya Shabu to the R&B, pop, blues and boogie-woogie sounds of the Vibe Band. It was educational and fun.
- What Happened When Alexandra Shipp Tried To Reach Out To Aaliyah’s Family? [EXCLUSIVE]
- Righteous Rage vs. Riot Rage
- Bill Cosby Has His Lawyer Speak On Rape Allegations Because He Doesn’t Want To
- Does Your Child Have Asthma?
- Tom Joyner Morning Show Recap
- Porsha Williams Shoots Down Rumors About Her Sex Life & Naomi Campbell