On Saturday, the N.C. Museum of History held its 12th annual celebration honoring the 150th anniversary of the Emancipation Proclamation. The African-American Cultural Celebration included over 75 musicians, storytellers, dancers, historians, playwrights, authors, artists, reenactments, chefs, teachers and scholars. The day featured performances of African rhythm and dance by Aya Shabu to the R&B, pop, blues and boogie-woogie sounds of the Vibe Band. It was educational and fun.
- 42 Of The Best Celebrity Halloween Costumes Ever
- Geico HBCU Tailgate Tour
- Tom Joyner Morning Show Recap
- Halle Berry Launches Scandale Paris Lingerie Collection For Target
- Tiny Confirms Permanently Changing Her Eye Color On Instagram
- Bill Maher: Michael Brown ‘Wasn’t A Gentle Giant…He Was Acting Like A Thug’ [VIDEO]