A lot of folks, me included, didn’t know the swearing in of the President is always at 12 noon on Jan. 20th, as directed by the U.S. Constitution; since Jan. 20th falls on a Sunday this year what we see tomorrow will be the reenactment. President Barack Obama was officially sworn in today along with Vice President Joe Biden in a private ceremony in the Blue Room of the White House. Pictured above is first Lady Michelle Obama holding the bible as the President takes the oath, administered by Chief Justice John Roberts.
- ‘F**k It, I Quit': Alaskan Reporter Explains Her Controversial Exit
- Geico HBCU Tailgate Tour
- Tom Joyner Morning Show Recap
- Raheem DeVaughn's New Single " Queen" [New Music+Poll]
- Case Sings About Heartbreak At #WERVA (Videos + Photos)
- Lamar Hawkins III: Family Mourns 14-Year-Old Boy Who Committed Suicide Inside School Bathroom