A lot of folks, me included, didn’t know the swearing in of the President is always at 12 noon on Jan. 20th, as directed by the U.S. Constitution; since Jan. 20th falls on a Sunday this year what we see tomorrow will be the reenactment. President Barack Obama was officially sworn in today along with Vice President Joe Biden in a private ceremony in the Blue Room of the White House. Pictured above is first Lady Michelle Obama holding the bible as the President takes the oath, administered by Chief Justice John Roberts.
- LL Cool J And Ice Cube Are Kings Of The Mic
- President Obama Delivers Commencement At Morehouse [Photos]
- BEAUTY BEAT: The Best Celeb Makeup Looks Of The Week
- Keandre Varner: Student Suspended After Posting Principal’s Mugshot To Instagram
- Gladys Knight, O'Jays Coming To DPAC June 30
- Listen To The People, Not Lobbyists [PHOTOS]