BlessDurham and PrayDurham will be co-hosting a Prayer Walk on MLK Day on the American Tobacco trail. Multiple stations will be set up to facilitate prayer for various concerns This event is free and open to the public. Please come anytime between 10 and 4 to participate. The MLK Day Prayer Walk begins at the trail entrance across from Morehead Ave- aka. Northern Trail Head. Parking is available along Morehead Ave, under the Durham Freeway, or in the American Tobacco Campus parking deck.
- LL Cool J And Ice Cube Are Kings Of The Mic
- President Obama Delivers Commencement At Morehouse [Photos]
- BEAUTY BEAT: The Best Celeb Makeup Looks Of The Week
- Keandre Varner: Student Suspended After Posting Principal’s Mugshot To Instagram
- Gladys Knight, O'Jays Coming To DPAC June 30
- Listen To The People, Not Lobbyists [PHOTOS]