BlessDurham and PrayDurham will be co-hosting a Prayer Walk on MLK Day on the American Tobacco trail. Multiple stations will be set up to facilitate prayer for various concerns This event is free and open to the public. Please come anytime between 10 and 4 to participate. The MLK Day Prayer Walk begins at the trail entrance across from Morehead Ave- aka. Northern Trail Head. Parking is available along Morehead Ave, under the Durham Freeway, or in the American Tobacco Campus parking deck.
- Tom Joyner Morning Show Recap
- ‘Ghetto Mom’ Shames Daughter’s Bad Behavior At School. Good Parenting Or Bad Approach?
- CIAA Staying In Charlotte For Six Years, Headquarters Moving To CLT
- Get Social At This Year's Women's Empowerment Expo!
- Durham Parents Invited To Discuss Suspensions & Discipline Issues
- Origin of Spring Forward