BlessDurham and PrayDurham will be co-hosting a Prayer Walk on MLK Day on the American Tobacco trail. Multiple stations will be set up to facilitate prayer for various concerns This event is free and open to the public. Please come anytime between 10 and 4 to participate. The MLK Day Prayer Walk begins at the trail entrance across from Morehead Ave- aka. Northern Trail Head. Parking is available along Morehead Ave, under the Durham Freeway, or in the American Tobacco Campus parking deck.
- 42 Of The Best Celebrity Halloween Costumes Ever
- Geico HBCU Tailgate Tour
- Tom Joyner Morning Show Recap
- Halle Berry Launches Scandale Paris Lingerie Collection For Target
- Tiny Confirms Permanently Changing Her Eye Color On Instagram
- Bill Maher: Michael Brown ‘Wasn’t A Gentle Giant…He Was Acting Like A Thug’ [VIDEO]