BlessDurham and PrayDurham will be co-hosting a Prayer Walk on MLK Day on the American Tobacco trail. Multiple stations will be set up to facilitate prayer for various concerns This event is free and open to the public. Please come anytime between 10 and 4 to participate. The MLK Day Prayer Walk begins at the trail entrance across from Morehead Ave- aka. Northern Trail Head. Parking is available along Morehead Ave, under the Durham Freeway, or in the American Tobacco Campus parking deck.
- Raleigh Basketball League For Men 50 And Older
- Pass The Popcorn: Jill Scott, Regina Hall & Eve To Star In Lifetime Comedy ‘With This Ring’
- Tom Joyner Morning Show Recap
- Sanaa Lathan Talks Love Triangle With Morris Chestnut & Michael Ealy: ‘I Don’t Know What I Did To Deserve This!’ [EXCLUSIVE Q&A]
- The Top 10 Reasons To Have More Sex [EXCLUSIVE AUDIO]
- What Approval Did Joe Need From D.L. Hughley? [EXCLUSIVE AUDIO]