After years of denying doping Lance Armstrong finally has come clean. Armstrong will appear on Oprah on Thursday to “truthfully” answer the million dollar question, “did you take performance-enhancing drugs.” It’s going to be interesting to see him on Oprah’s show and will he be believable. For years, he’s denied using performance enhancing drugs and it’s also reported that he will turn snitch and offer evidence of other doping cheaters.
- LL Cool J And Ice Cube Are Kings Of The Mic
- President Obama Delivers Commencement At Morehouse [Photos]
- BEAUTY BEAT: The Best Celeb Makeup Looks Of The Week
- Keandre Varner: Student Suspended After Posting Principal’s Mugshot To Instagram
- Gladys Knight, O'Jays Coming To DPAC June 30
- Listen To The People, Not Lobbyists [PHOTOS]