In light of his sad diagnosis of Alzheimer’s Disease, the TJMS honors one of the greatest song writers of all time Bobby Womack who has blessed us over the years with countless classics that are still able to strike you at the heart today; as Tom says, “if he can’t remember his lyrics, we will.”
- Tom Joyner Morning Show Recap
- ‘Ghetto Mom’ Shames Daughter’s Bad Behavior At School. Good Parenting Or Bad Approach?
- CIAA Staying In Charlotte For Six Years, Headquarters Moving To CLT
- Get Social At This Year's Women's Empowerment Expo!
- Durham Parents Invited To Discuss Suspensions & Discipline Issues
- Origin of Spring Forward