This morning on the Today Show it was announced President Barack Obama has been chosen as Time Magazine’s 2012 Person Of The Year. Time Magazine’s managing editor said “In the midst of historic cultural and demographic changes the President is the symbol and in some ways the architect of this new America.
- Tamar Braxton Releases New Single “The One” (LISTEN)
- BEAUTY BEAT: The Best Celeb Makeup Looks Of The Week
- WARDROBE WARS: Rita Ora vs Bridget Kelly
- Keandre Varner: Student Suspended After Posting Principal’s Mugshot To Instagram
- Man Undergoes Surgery For 134-Pound Scrotum
- From the Screening Room "Peeples" [PHOTOS]