This morning on the Today Show it was announced President Barack Obama has been chosen as Time Magazine’s 2012 Person Of The Year. Time Magazine’s managing editor said “In the midst of historic cultural and demographic changes the President is the symbol and in some ways the architect of this new America.
- President Obama Signs Executive Order To Bolster Equal Pay For Women
- Shaw University Is The Latest In A Long List Of Schools To Get "Happy"
- State Of Black America 2014: Have We Made True Progress In The Last 50 Years?
- Frequency News: Jhene Aiko & More
- Tom Joyner Morning Show Recap
- Sharpton: ‘I Am Not A Rat’