This morning on the Today Show it was announced President Barack Obama has been chosen as Time Magazine’s 2012 Person Of The Year. Time Magazine’s managing editor said “In the midst of historic cultural and demographic changes the President is the symbol and in some ways the architect of this new America.
- 10 Lessons from Tony A. Gaskins’ ‘The Single Life’ Seminar
- September is Ovarian Cancer Awareness Month.
- Oprah’s The Life You Want Tour ONE VIP™ Experience Giveaway
- Tom Joyner Morning Show Recap
- Why Sheryl Lee Ralph Thinks Jennifer Holliday Can Out Sing Jennifer Hudson [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Verses And Flow: The Brilliant Relationship Advice On K. Michelle’s ‘Can’t Raise A Man’ [VIDEO]