This morning on the Today Show it was announced President Barack Obama has been chosen as Time Magazine’s 2012 Person Of The Year. Time Magazine’s managing editor said “In the midst of historic cultural and demographic changes the President is the symbol and in some ways the architect of this new America.
- Win A Trip To See Beyonce Perform Live In L.A.! [CONTEST]
- Renting vs. Owning
- WATCH: Entire First Episode of New Lifetime Reality Show ‘Bring It’
- Tom Joyner Morning Show Recap
- Women's Empowerment 2014 Vendor Application
- ‘Ghetto Mom’ Shames Daughter’s Bad Behavior At School. Good Parenting Or Bad Approach?
- CIAA Staying In Charlotte For Six Years, Headquarters Moving To CLT