This morning on the Today Show it was announced President Barack Obama has been chosen as Time Magazine’s 2012 Person Of The Year. Time Magazine’s managing editor said “In the midst of historic cultural and demographic changes the President is the symbol and in some ways the architect of this new America.
- Behind The Scenes: Ledisi’s InterludesLIVE [VIDEO]
- Activists Present ‘Rules Of Engagement’ So Ferguson Police Won’t Incite Violence After Grand Jury Decision
- Bill Cosby Speaks On Rape Allegations & Doesn’t Say Much
- Phaedra Parks Totally ‘Unmoved’ By Apollo Nida’s Kenya Moore Confession
- Does Your Child Have Asthma?
- Tom Joyner Morning Show Recap