Katt Williams is at it again, he continues to spiral out of control. It’s no longer funny, its serious. This weekend, Williams clocked a member of the audience with the mic because the person was taping parts of his show. The victim, Carlos Casto-Lino has since filed a $250,000 lawsuit against Katt and the theater. Cato-Lino claimis Katt gave him a concussion and left him with contusions on his head.
- What Happened When Alexandra Shipp Tried To Reach Out To Aaliyah’s Family? [EXCLUSIVE]
- Righteous Rage vs. Riot Rage
- Bill Cosby Has His Lawyer Speak On Rape Allegations Because He Doesn’t Want To
- Does Your Child Have Asthma?
- Tom Joyner Morning Show Recap
- Porsha Williams Shoots Down Rumors About Her Sex Life & Naomi Campbell