Katt Williams is at it again, he continues to spiral out of control. It’s no longer funny, its serious. This weekend, Williams clocked a member of the audience with the mic because the person was taping parts of his show. The victim, Carlos Casto-Lino has since filed a $250,000 lawsuit against Katt and the theater. Cato-Lino claimis Katt gave him a concussion and left him with contusions on his head.
- Win A Trip To See Beyonce Perform Live In L.A.! [CONTEST]
- Renting vs. Owning
- WATCH: Entire First Episode of New Lifetime Reality Show ‘Bring It’
- Tom Joyner Morning Show Recap
- Women's Empowerment 2014 Vendor Application
- ‘Ghetto Mom’ Shames Daughter’s Bad Behavior At School. Good Parenting Or Bad Approach?
- CIAA Staying In Charlotte For Six Years, Headquarters Moving To CLT