Katt Williams is at it again, he continues to spiral out of control. It’s no longer funny, its serious. This weekend, Williams clocked a member of the audience with the mic because the person was taping parts of his show. The victim, Carlos Casto-Lino has since filed a $250,000 lawsuit against Katt and the theater. Cato-Lino claimis Katt gave him a concussion and left him with contusions on his head.
- North Carolina to Host Women Veterans Summit and Expo
- President Obama Signs Executive Order To Bolster Equal Pay For Women
- Shaw University Is The Latest In A Long List Of Schools To Get "Happy"
- Frequency News: Jhene Aiko & More
- Tom Joyner Morning Show Recap
- Adorable Video Of Father Arguing With A Baby (VIDEO)