Katt Williams is at it again, he continues to spiral out of control. It’s no longer funny, its serious. This weekend, Williams clocked a member of the audience with the mic because the person was taping parts of his show. The victim, Carlos Casto-Lino has since filed a $250,000 lawsuit against Katt and the theater. Cato-Lino claimis Katt gave him a concussion and left him with contusions on his head.
- Raleigh Basketball League For Men 50 And Older
- Pass The Popcorn: Jill Scott, Regina Hall & Eve To Star In Lifetime Comedy ‘With This Ring’
- Tom Joyner Morning Show Recap
- Sanaa Lathan Talks Love Triangle With Morris Chestnut & Michael Ealy: ‘I Don’t Know What I Did To Deserve This!’ [EXCLUSIVE Q&A]
- The Top 10 Reasons To Have More Sex [EXCLUSIVE AUDIO]
- What Approval Did Joe Need From D.L. Hughley? [EXCLUSIVE AUDIO]