Katt Williams is at it again, he continues to spiral out of control. It’s no longer funny, its serious. This weekend, Williams clocked a member of the audience with the mic because the person was taping parts of his show. The victim, Carlos Casto-Lino has since filed a $250,000 lawsuit against Katt and the theater. Cato-Lino claimis Katt gave him a concussion and left him with contusions on his head.
- Common Chooses Friendship Over Music With Kanye West
- Zoe Saldana Snaps Over Media Announcing Her Pregnancy
- Joe Jackson Pens Open Letter To Janet: ‘I’m Proud Of You’
- Tom Joyner Morning Show Recap
- The Top 10 Reasons To Have More Sex [EXCLUSIVE AUDIO]
- Phaedra Parks Takes Leave Of Absence From ‘Real Housewives Of Atlanta’?!