Last week we talked about how fear of losing money keeps people from making good long-term investments in the stock market, but this week I want to talk about the other side of the coin: Instead of being overly fearful about losing money, millions of people are unreasonably hopeful that an unexpected windfall is going to make them rich. What I’m talking about, Tom, is the lottery.
- Tom Joyner Morning Show Recap
- ‘Ghetto Mom’ Shames Daughter’s Bad Behavior At School. Good Parenting Or Bad Approach?
- CIAA Staying In Charlotte For Six Years, Headquarters Moving To CLT
- Get Social At This Year's Women's Empowerment Expo!
- Durham Parents Invited To Discuss Suspensions & Discipline Issues
- Origin of Spring Forward