News broke a few weeks ago that Lenny Kravitz will play legendary singer Marvin Gaye in an upcoming biopic—which will focus on Gaye’s life in the ’80s before his murder. However, Gaye’s son and Kravitz’s childhood friend, Marvin Gaye III, opposing it all. According to TMZ Gaye said, “The producers and directors of this film are very wrong and shameful. [They're] trying to do a film about a low period in his life. They don’t even know the whole story.” The family will reportedly meet with lawyers to figure out how to stop production.
- Tom Joyner Morning Show Recap
- ‘Ghetto Mom’ Shames Daughter’s Bad Behavior At School. Good Parenting Or Bad Approach?
- CIAA Staying In Charlotte For Six Years, Headquarters Moving To CLT
- Get Social At This Year's Women's Empowerment Expo!
- Durham Parents Invited To Discuss Suspensions & Discipline Issues
- Origin of Spring Forward