News broke a few weeks ago that Lenny Kravitz will play legendary singer Marvin Gaye in an upcoming biopic—which will focus on Gaye’s life in the ’80s before his murder. However, Gaye’s son and Kravitz’s childhood friend, Marvin Gaye III, opposing it all. According to TMZ Gaye said, “The producers and directors of this film are very wrong and shameful. [They’re] trying to do a film about a low period in his life. They don’t even know the whole story.” The family will reportedly meet with lawyers to figure out how to stop production.
- Behind The Scenes: Ledisi’s InterludesLIVE [VIDEO]
- Activists Present ‘Rules Of Engagement’ So Ferguson Police Won’t Incite Violence After Grand Jury Decision
- Bill Cosby Speaks On Rape Allegations & Doesn’t Say Much
- Phaedra Parks Totally ‘Unmoved’ By Apollo Nida’s Kenya Moore Confession
- Does Your Child Have Asthma?
- Tom Joyner Morning Show Recap