News broke a few weeks ago that Lenny Kravitz will play legendary singer Marvin Gaye in an upcoming biopic—which will focus on Gaye’s life in the ’80s before his murder. However, Gaye’s son and Kravitz’s childhood friend, Marvin Gaye III, opposing it all. According to TMZ Gaye said, “The producers and directors of this film are very wrong and shameful. [They're] trying to do a film about a low period in his life. They don’t even know the whole story.” The family will reportedly meet with lawyers to figure out how to stop production.
- Raleigh Basketball League For Men 50 And Older
- Pass The Popcorn: Jill Scott, Regina Hall & Eve To Star In Lifetime Comedy ‘With This Ring’
- Tom Joyner Morning Show Recap
- Sanaa Lathan Talks Love Triangle With Morris Chestnut & Michael Ealy: ‘I Don’t Know What I Did To Deserve This!’ [EXCLUSIVE Q&A]
- The Top 10 Reasons To Have More Sex [EXCLUSIVE AUDIO]
- What Approval Did Joe Need From D.L. Hughley? [EXCLUSIVE AUDIO]