New York City Police Officer Lawrence DePrimo spotted a homeless, shoeless man in the Times Square area and bought him a $100 pair of boots. “It was freezing and he had blisters on his feet. A tourist captured the good deed on film; DePrimo said “I have these boots for you; lets put them on”, and helped the man put on socks and the boots.
- North Carolina to Host Women Veterans Summit and Expo
- President Obama Signs Executive Order To Bolster Equal Pay For Women
- Shaw University Is The Latest In A Long List Of Schools To Get "Happy"
- Frequency News: Jhene Aiko & More
- Tom Joyner Morning Show Recap
- Adorable Video Of Father Arguing With A Baby (VIDEO)