New York City Police Officer Lawrence DePrimo spotted a homeless, shoeless man in the Times Square area and bought him a $100 pair of boots. “It was freezing and he had blisters on his feet. A tourist captured the good deed on film; DePrimo said “I have these boots for you; lets put them on”, and helped the man put on socks and the boots.
- Common Chooses Friendship Over Music With Kanye West
- Zoe Saldana Snaps Over Media Announcing Her Pregnancy
- Joe Jackson Pens Open Letter To Janet: ‘I’m Proud Of You’
- Tom Joyner Morning Show Recap
- The Top 10 Reasons To Have More Sex [EXCLUSIVE AUDIO]
- Phaedra Parks Takes Leave Of Absence From ‘Real Housewives Of Atlanta’?!