Well, the coach is in place, but Mike D’Antoni and his crutches won’t make their debut until Sunday, meaning the Bernie Bickerstaff era will continue for one more day. And it’s pretty important the interim coach go out on a high note. Given the early hole dug by the Lakers, every opportunity to make up lost ground must be seized. The Suns represent nothing if not a beatable opponent. Phoenix may boast a superior record (4-5) than the Lakers, but the Suns have beaten nobody above .500 and don’t have a single player who would definitely crack the starting lineup for the purple and gold. Every winnable game L.A. cashes in is another step toward stabilizing the season.
- 42 Of The Best Celebrity Halloween Costumes Ever
- Geico HBCU Tailgate Tour
- Tom Joyner Morning Show Recap
- Halle Berry Launches Scandale Paris Lingerie Collection For Target
- Tiny Confirms Permanently Changing Her Eye Color On Instagram
- Bill Maher: Michael Brown ‘Wasn’t A Gentle Giant…He Was Acting Like A Thug’ [VIDEO]