On Thursday, the Durham Diabetes Coalition reached out to the community with “Take a Loved One To The Doctor” at the Durham Public Health Department. Experts were on hand to address the rising number of diabetes cases in Durham. Participants received free blood glucose checks along with a free gluco-meter to monitor blood sugar levels, free blood pressure checks and free food samples and mini education seminars from healthy recipes to diabetes self-management were held.
- Common Chooses Friendship Over Music With Kanye West
- Zoe Saldana Snaps Over Media Announcing Her Pregnancy
- Joe Jackson Pens Open Letter To Janet: ‘I’m Proud Of You’
- Tom Joyner Morning Show Recap
- The Top 10 Reasons To Have More Sex [EXCLUSIVE AUDIO]
- Phaedra Parks Takes Leave Of Absence From ‘Real Housewives Of Atlanta’?!