On Thursday, the Durham Diabetes Coalition reached out to the community with “Take a Loved One To The Doctor” at the Durham Public Health Department. Experts were on hand to address the rising number of diabetes cases in Durham. Participants received free blood glucose checks along with a free gluco-meter to monitor blood sugar levels, free blood pressure checks and free food samples and mini education seminars from healthy recipes to diabetes self-management were held.
- Win A Trip To See Beyonce Perform Live In L.A.! [CONTEST]
- Renting vs. Owning
- WATCH: Entire First Episode of New Lifetime Reality Show ‘Bring It’
- Tom Joyner Morning Show Recap
- Women's Empowerment 2014 Vendor Application
- ‘Ghetto Mom’ Shames Daughter’s Bad Behavior At School. Good Parenting Or Bad Approach?
- CIAA Staying In Charlotte For Six Years, Headquarters Moving To CLT