On Thursday, the Durham Diabetes Coalition reached out to the community with “Take a Loved One To The Doctor” at the Durham Public Health Department. Experts were on hand to address the rising number of diabetes cases in Durham. Participants received free blood glucose checks along with a free gluco-meter to monitor blood sugar levels, free blood pressure checks and free food samples and mini education seminars from healthy recipes to diabetes self-management were held.
- Tom Joyner Morning Show Recap
- ‘Ghetto Mom’ Shames Daughter’s Bad Behavior At School. Good Parenting Or Bad Approach?
- CIAA Staying In Charlotte For Six Years, Headquarters Moving To CLT
- Get Social At This Year's Women's Empowerment Expo!
- Durham Parents Invited To Discuss Suspensions & Discipline Issues
- Origin of Spring Forward