Our relationships with our fathers are important to our development as women. Society and the media often give our daughters mixed messages that they need to be the right weight, wear the right makeup and dress like a fashionista to be beautiful. Beauty is more than a physical trait.
- Tom Joyner Morning Show Recap
- ‘Ghetto Mom’ Shames Daughter’s Bad Behavior At School. Good Parenting Or Bad Approach?
- CIAA Staying In Charlotte For Six Years, Headquarters Moving To CLT
- Get Social At This Year's Women's Empowerment Expo!
- Durham Parents Invited To Discuss Suspensions & Discipline Issues
- Origin of Spring Forward