In a recent interview, Stephanie Mills said older singer’s thirst for attention can lead to bad choices like the ones made by Brian McKnight and Erykah Badu; Mills called McKnight’s sexually explicit lyrics disrespectful and feels they take away from the classy things he’s done; when Erykah Badu took off her clothes and walked through the street in her video, “it wasn’t necessary”. The shock value doesn’t always work black artists like it does for white artists.
- What Happened When Alexandra Shipp Tried To Reach Out To Aaliyah’s Family? [EXCLUSIVE]
- Righteous Rage vs. Riot Rage
- Bill Cosby Has His Lawyer Speak On Rape Allegations Because He Doesn’t Want To
- Does Your Child Have Asthma?
- Tom Joyner Morning Show Recap
- Porsha Williams Shoots Down Rumors About Her Sex Life & Naomi Campbell