In a recent interview, Stephanie Mills said older singer’s thirst for attention can lead to bad choices like the ones made by Brian McKnight and Erykah Badu; Mills called McKnight’s sexually explicit lyrics disrespectful and feels they take away from the classy things he’s done; when Erykah Badu took off her clothes and walked through the street in her video, “it wasn’t necessary”. The shock value doesn’t always work black artists like it does for white artists.
- 42 Of The Best Celebrity Halloween Costumes Ever
- Geico HBCU Tailgate Tour
- Tom Joyner Morning Show Recap
- Halle Berry Launches Scandale Paris Lingerie Collection For Target
- Tiny Confirms Permanently Changing Her Eye Color On Instagram
- Bill Maher: Michael Brown ‘Wasn’t A Gentle Giant…He Was Acting Like A Thug’ [VIDEO]