In a recent interview, Stephanie Mills said older singer’s thirst for attention can lead to bad choices like the ones made by Brian McKnight and Erykah Badu; Mills called McKnight’s sexually explicit lyrics disrespectful and feels they take away from the classy things he’s done; when Erykah Badu took off her clothes and walked through the street in her video, “it wasn’t necessary”. The shock value doesn’t always work black artists like it does for white artists.
- Common Chooses Friendship Over Music With Kanye West
- Zoe Saldana Snaps Over Media Announcing Her Pregnancy
- Joe Jackson Pens Open Letter To Janet: ‘I’m Proud Of You’
- Tom Joyner Morning Show Recap
- The Top 10 Reasons To Have More Sex [EXCLUSIVE AUDIO]
- Phaedra Parks Takes Leave Of Absence From ‘Real Housewives Of Atlanta’?!