I recall this wonderful person speaking at Women’s Empowerment in 2006, she delivered a very inspiring message. Today, she emotionally revealed that she has been diagnosed with a rare blood and bone-marrow disorder called MDS, and needs a bone marrow transplant. Luckily, her sister is a match. Keep her in your prayers.
- North Carolina to Host Women Veterans Summit and Expo
- President Obama Signs Executive Order To Bolster Equal Pay For Women
- Shaw University Is The Latest In A Long List Of Schools To Get "Happy"
- Frequency News: Jhene Aiko & More
- Tom Joyner Morning Show Recap
- Adorable Video Of Father Arguing With A Baby (VIDEO)