I recall this wonderful person speaking at Women’s Empowerment in 2006, she delivered a very inspiring message. Today, she emotionally revealed that she has been diagnosed with a rare blood and bone-marrow disorder called MDS, and needs a bone marrow transplant. Luckily, her sister is a match. Keep her in your prayers.
- Behind The Scenes: Ledisi’s InterludesLIVE [VIDEO]
- Activists Present ‘Rules Of Engagement’ So Ferguson Police Won’t Incite Violence After Grand Jury Decision
- Bill Cosby Speaks On Rape Allegations & Doesn’t Say Much
- Phaedra Parks Totally ‘Unmoved’ By Apollo Nida’s Kenya Moore Confession
- Does Your Child Have Asthma?
- Tom Joyner Morning Show Recap