The musician, who filed for bankruptcy in 1984, has been struggling financially for many years over allegations his money has been mismanaged. Now he’s facing a large bill from tax officials. According to TMZ, authorities have filed a federal tax lien against him, alleging he owes money from 2007 and 2008 – totaling more than $115,552.
- What Happened When Alexandra Shipp Tried To Reach Out To Aaliyah’s Family? [EXCLUSIVE]
- Righteous Rage vs. Riot Rage
- Bill Cosby Has His Lawyer Speak On Rape Allegations Because He Doesn’t Want To
- Does Your Child Have Asthma?
- Tom Joyner Morning Show Recap
- Porsha Williams Shoots Down Rumors About Her Sex Life & Naomi Campbell