The musician, who filed for bankruptcy in 1984, has been struggling financially for many years over allegations his money has been mismanaged. Now he’s facing a large bill from tax officials. According to TMZ, authorities have filed a federal tax lien against him, alleging he owes money from 2007 and 2008 – totaling more than $115,552.
- Common Chooses Friendship Over Music With Kanye West
- Zoe Saldana Snaps Over Media Announcing Her Pregnancy
- Joe Jackson Pens Open Letter To Janet: ‘I’m Proud Of You’
- Tom Joyner Morning Show Recap
- The Top 10 Reasons To Have More Sex [EXCLUSIVE AUDIO]
- Phaedra Parks Takes Leave Of Absence From ‘Real Housewives Of Atlanta’?!